The $1,000 Undergraduate Alumni Council Award is available to eligible undergraduate alumni students who have compleated the requirements.
Next round: 2017-2018 Academic Year
Applications for Fall 2017 will be accepted beginning February 2017 and due no later than Monday, April 3, 2017. Decisions will be made in mid-April and scholarship winners are announced shortly thereafter.
►Click for application: Undergraduate Alumni Council Award Scholarship Application. Mail the completed packet (including typed application and reference letters) to
Office of Alumni Affairs
286 Central Ave.
Fredonia, N.Y. 14063
Trouble downloading or printing the application? Contact us for assistance>>
- Apply in Junior year for Senior year scholarship
- Grade Point Average – no lower than 3.25 cumulative
- Completed application – typed and printed from website. Application will be judged on neatness. The application cannot be submitted electronically. It can be hand delivered or mailed through the U.S. Post Office.
- Demonstrated service to campus and community
- Quality of participation in athletics and/or school organizations
- Submission of two letters of reference (from someone other than a relative) and two additional names of references and their respective contact information
- Submission of an official transcript