Several scholarships will be available for the 2016-2017 academic year for children and grandchildren of alumni, from the Fredonia Alumni Association. Students should have at least a 3.0 grade point average (or equivalent), and demonstrate campus and community involvement. The Deadline to apply is Monday, April 3, 2017.
Next round: 2017-2018 Academic Year
Applications for the 2016-2018 academic year will be accepted beginning February 2017 and due no later than April 3, 2017. Decisions will be made in mid-April and scholarship winners are announced shortly thereafter.
►Click for application: Children and Grandchildren of Alumni. Mail the completed packet (including typed application and reference letters) to
Office of Alumni Affairs
286 Central Ave.
Fredonia, N.Y. 14063
Trouble downloading or printing the application? Contact us for assistance>>
- Grade Point Average – no lower than 3.25 cumulative or 88
- Completed application – printed off of website. Application will be judged on neatness.
- Demonstrated service to campus (school) and community
- Quality of participation in athletics and/or school organizations
- Enrolled as a full-time student at SUNY Fredonia for the 2017-18 academic year
- Submission of two letters of reference (one from someone familiar with your academics and one from someone familiar with your character). Please submit an additional name with contact information (from someone other than a relative).
- Submission of an official transcript
Scholarships are non-renewable (but recipients may re-apply for their next academic year.)