This page will guide you through logging in to Your Connection (note: YOUR CONNECTION is the entryway to your official alumni and student records. It is NOT this alumni portal). Once logged in, you can directly update your personal information.
►Click on the screenshot below to open the Your Connection website in another browser. Then follow these directions using two browser windows as you proceed.
Enter your Fredonia ID (F Number). If you do not know your Fredonia I.D., enter your Social Security Number as your User ID. Please note: You will not know if this works until you complete the process of entering your PIN>>
Your PIN depends on whether you are a returning user or a first-time user of Your Connection. Read the following bullets for help.
- First time user? Enter your six-digit date of birth in this format: MMDDYY.
- Returning user? You have already created a PIN and will need to use it. If you have any doubt about what your PIN is, we strongly suggest that you use the Forgot PIN option, and answer the Security Question you previously set. Otherwise, you risk making failed login attempts, which can lock your account.
- Not sure? This information may be helpful. Click here. If you are not sure whether you are a first-time user or a return user, make two attempts to log in by using both the First Time User and Returning User options. Do not attempt more than three log ins.
Authorization Failure - Invalid User ID or PIN.
If you received the above result, there are several possible reasons:
- Your Social Security Number did not work because it is not matched to your alumni record. We require your assistance to enable you to log in. Please contact us>>
- Invalid PIN: you are a returning user and did not enter the PIN you set for yourself. Try FORGOT PIN option.
- Invalid PIN: you are a first-time user but your six digit birthdate did not work because we do not have your birthdate in your record. We require your assistance to enable you to log in. Please contact us>>
Successful login! Main Menu Page
Click on the link to your Personal Information. You will see a list of bold links that take you to further information. One is "View Your User IDs and Passwords." Your F number is displayed here.
Browse all of your information and make updates.
Use your F number to register on FREDConnect or upgrade your registration on the FREDConnect alumni portal. Only your F number will give you access to the FREDConnect social networking tools.